Benefits of making one:
- Gain more confidence dealing with dough and baking.
- Making the variety of stuffing per your liking.
Ingredients and Preparation:
For the dough:
- 160 gr flour+2gr dried yeast (approx. 1 tea spoon) + a pinch of salt, sugar
- 50 gr butter +
- 120 ml milk
Mix it all together. After your dough is ready,
- put 1 table spoon of oil – just on the top of the dough.
Rest for an hour. (The dough won’t rise too much.)
- 50 gr butter
- 1 egg white
- 360 gr cheese ( I mixed 3 types of chees -cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, semi-hard cheese of your choice).
Follow the steps shown on the photos.
- Spread the 1 egg yolk on the top of the formed hachapuri.
Bake for 10 min at 250 C.