This time I wanted to make something very quick and easy that is soft and contains cocoa. And found a great recipe by the Galló LÍvi ( https://www.nosalty.hu/recept/isteni-kakaos-suti) . Thanks, got really inspired. Tried it out with slight modification and its’s great!
It is a very simple cake that goes good with your morning tea or coffee, you can take it with you on a trip or picnic and I am sure the kids will love it as well. You can use this sponge cake as a base for any cake or you can just eat it with whipped cream, fruits, yogurt. Also, you can add some fruits or nuts to make it more rich.
- 370 gr sugar
- 370 gr flour
- 2 eggs
- 100 gr butter (soft)
- 400 ml milk
- 50 gr cocoa powder
- 2 pack. of backing powder
- Whisk the sugar with the butter and eggs until smooth. Afterwards, add the half of the milk and the cocoa powder.
- Mix the flour and the baking powder and fold the mixture. Then add the other half of the milk. Mix well.
- Place a backing sheet in a backing tray and place the mixture inside.
- Bake at 185C for about a half an hour.
- When cooled, cut into pieces and put some icing sugar on top.