Kids are picky, but will eat anything that is shaped like a muffin. Continue reading “Butternut squash muffins (Easter Edition)”
Very easy to make, doesn’t take too much time to prepare, simple, but well know and bellowed flavors and ingredients. Continue reading “Easy braided puff pastry strudel with apple and cottage cheese”
I remember this dessert from my childhood. I ate it only on special occasions because it takes a lot of time to make it, but if you taste it once, this flavor stays with you for all of your life.
Having guests and not in the mood for last minute food prep? You can treat them with delicacy that will be remembered yet prepared few days in advance! Check this out: Foie Gras Pâté on Brioche with Red Onion Jam
Take my word for it, they will be lost for words! ‘cause its yummmyyy
Original plan: make the apple strudel. Twist: found a bunch of leftovers in the fridge! Never throw away, utilize!
3 versions of strudel:
- My favorite, cabbage and brussel sprouts, spiced with lemon zest.
- mmmmmmm Greek version with cottage cheese and spinach spiced with green onions and dill. Best goes with Greek yoghurt
- Der Apfelstrudel, sweet version with apples spiced with a handful of walnuts and a pinch of cinnamon.
Please vote which is your favorite or share with me your original filling ideas.
Benefits of making one:
- Gain more confidence dealing with dough and baking.
- Making the variety of stuffing per your liking.