Topfa Feingeback, or as I would rather call it: Valentines heart-shaped cheesecake. You all know Valentines is coming up! So why not make a simple and tasty cheese cake. Heart-shaped! Great to share, just like love…
No chicken, no problem. Found some turkey and a lot of curry. Decided to try how the two go together…As I discovered – well, indeed!
This version of curry incorporates coconut milk to provide a creamy contrast with the mildly but full of character spicy sauce. The ginger, the coconut and the Asian spices are dominating. I really like reach flavors and mixture of tastes.
Original plan: make the apple strudel. Twist: found a bunch of leftovers in the fridge! Never throw away, utilize!
3 versions of strudel:
- My favorite, cabbage and brussel sprouts, spiced with lemon zest.
- mmmmmmm Greek version with cottage cheese and spinach spiced with green onions and dill. Best goes with Greek yoghurt
- Der Apfelstrudel, sweet version with apples spiced with a handful of walnuts and a pinch of cinnamon.
Please vote which is your favorite or share with me your original filling ideas.
Benefits of making one:
- Gain more confidence dealing with dough and baking.
- Making the variety of stuffing per your liking.