Kiwi, exotic fruit with quite peculiar taste. It can be made milder if added on top of layer of neutral creamy cashew milk Panna Cotta. The mix is not only good looking but light dessert that goes well after any food. Try it.
For the Panna Cotta:
- 200 ml cream
- 450 ml cashew milk
- 50 gr brown sugar
- 6 gr gelatin + 35 gr cold water
For the kiwi layer:
- 6-7 ripe kiwis
- 1 table spoon cornstarch mixed with 2 table spoon water
- sugar as per your taste
- Mix the gelatin with the water and set aside.
- Heat the cream until first boil. When it’s done put aside and add the gelatin. Heat until it boils again. Afterwards close the heat and add the milk. Portion into glasses and set in the fridge for at least 5 hours (better for a night).
- On the next day peal the kiwis, blend them with a hand blender. Put on a slow heat, add the sugar and the cornstarch previously mixed with 2 tbsp of water. Cook until it’s thick enough. Cool down and put it on the top of panna cotta. Let it chill in the fridge for a few more hours.